Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Help.. looking for MAC cosmetics wholesale?

I am looking for MAC cosmetics wholesale to buy in bulk. Please I've been looking for a long time now. And please don't say Ebay cause I'm looking to buy it at a really cheap price. So please I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me.





Thanks


LCHelp.. looking for MAC cosmetics wholesale?
The best way to go would be to try and get a PRO card. If you are in a profession where you'd use large quantities of MAC makeup, send in your credentials and you'll qualify for a pro discount, which is usually pretty huge. 30% or more, I believe.Help.. looking for MAC cosmetics wholesale?
In bulk? why would you wanna buy in bulk?


but anyways, i'm pretty sure if you get in touch with


MAC and explain to them then maybe you'll come


to an agreement.
  • Will clearasil ultra help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites