Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I go about getting wholesale suppliers for my home base cosmetic making bussiness?

mica, minerals, essential oils, butters %26amp; perservitives. for making my own line of cosmetics. Along with recipesHow do I go about getting wholesale suppliers for my home base cosmetic making bussiness?
A while ago, when I had my license for cosmetology and hair


dressing, I had a shop in my home and wanted to sell hair pieces


and cosmetics. Didn't know where to turn to get supplies at


wholesale prices, so I looked in the yellow pages of phone book, under ';Hair Salon and Cosmetology Wholesale Suppliers'; and phoned a number of people in the big city. Each one referred me


to someone else and after about 5 or 6 ';referral calls'; , I hit the jackpot. I was sent catalogs from which I could order supplies


by phone, either by credit card, AND, after I was established a little, they let me pay ';C.O.D.'; That way I didn't have to pay a


monthly charge on my credit card. It worked well for me at the


time, but I am talking about possible 15 to 20 years ago. I'm sure that you'd still be able to get some info by calling some of


the suppliers in the ';Big City'; that's near you. I got my supplies


from New York City, N.Y. Hope this helps you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites