Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Skincare / cosmetics and wholesale / retail prices?

I would like to know how to calculate wholesale and retail prices for skincare products. Actually, I guess I need to know retailer's / wholeseller's margins. Anybody can help? Does it depend on the size of the retailer as well? I cannot seem to find an answer on the net, so I wonder maybe I'm using the wrong terms. THANK YOU TONS!!!Skincare / cosmetics and wholesale / retail prices?
I've sold skincare, cosmetics in the past. . my commission was 40%. . . unless I gave a discount to the customer then it would be less. . hope this helpsSkincare / cosmetics and wholesale / retail prices?
If you do not mind, I would be so greatful if you could tell me if you sold high-end products as well and if you had a bigger margin for those, etc. You may email me if you do not want to answer that publicly. ^_^ Thank you again! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites