Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I buy cosmetic boxes or soap boxes (to put a cosmetic jar in) wholesale? It is needed for a cosmetic

business. Don't mind if they can be purchased online or have to call in to order. Prferably prefer the box company to be in Florida. Thank you.Where can I buy cosmetic boxes or soap boxes (to put a cosmetic jar in) wholesale? It is needed for a cosmetic
Contact Solypak Wholesale Specialties, a packaging importer/distributor in Los Angeles. I ordered some really pretty decorative boxes in the size I think you'd need. I think they're still in business and they don't do biz through the web. Call 818-469-1755...I think the owner's name is Lee.Where can I buy cosmetic boxes or soap boxes (to put a cosmetic jar in) wholesale? It is needed for a cosmetic
I am a folding carton rep in Florida. I would love to give you a quote on your project.


Matthew Flynn


321-751-6576


516-817-2100 Report Abuse

See http://www.iwanttosellstuff.com for a list of wholesalers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites