Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wholesale Bulk for High-End Cosmetics?

Im looking for the following cosmetics in wholesale bulk:





Hi I was wondering is I can somehow arrange something where I can buy a bulk of certain makeup. I dont know if this is possible, but im looking for the following items:





-MAC


-Dr. Denese


-Laura Gellar


-Smashbox


-Bare Escentuals


-L'Occitane


-Proactiv


-Philosophy


-Perscriptive


-Stilla





Ive already tried looking through search engines and ebay. I was looking to see if I can find any distributors. If you do sell wholesale of any of these items. Please contact me at s_jenny47@yahoo.com





Thanks!Wholesale Bulk for High-End Cosmetics?
CRAIGSLIST! they have a beauty section. ive found all of those there. and actually costco has some stila mascara...i saw it today..


but thats all I gotWholesale Bulk for High-End Cosmetics?
there is no place on that sells bulk makeup.


but when i'm looking to buy alot of diffrent brands from one place i go to sephora, its really expensive though but they have 95% of the brands on your list.
Try http://www.iwanttosellstuff.com for wholesale sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites