Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I find wholesale high end cosmetics? Thanks.

Hey there =)





I am unable to answer you question specifically but I can guide you to a website that may help you in your search.





It has a heap of free information about sourcing wholesale and dropshipping. You usually pay a mint for this stuff, some fantastic ideas and information.





Good luck with your search


Where can I find wholesale high end cosmetics? Thanks.
Sephora


Ulta


Mac


Bare Minerals


Smash Box





any mall or retail store


Khols?Where can I find wholesale high end cosmetics? Thanks.
http://www.wholesalelist4free.net

2 comments:

  1. Getting great wholesale cosmetics can be as easy or hard as you make it. First know what your looking for. If your looking for something like private label skin care or just for a single product. It really depends. Certain sites are better at one or the other But there are a few places online that offer great wholesale cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good collection of Wholesale Cosmetics and I love them, I wish if I could purchase them!!

    If you are looking for Beauty Products at reasonable rates then visit our website www.saintgermainmakeup.com, we are the No.1 ledaing comapny in USA & Canada for providing any type of Beauty Products.

    Wholesale Cosmetics & Wholesale Makeup


    ReplyDelete

 
parasites