Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WHERE and how would one buy wholesale cosmetics from china?

i am on a search for websites that sell MAC cosmetics and MANLY 120 EYESHADOW PALETTES, i am in the business of selling cosmetics and this would help greatlyWHERE and how would one buy wholesale cosmetics from china?
i just bought some from a supplier from there hes incredible and helped me with my boutique if you would like his mail it wouldnt be a problem :)WHERE and how would one buy wholesale cosmetics from china?
send me a email i cant email you Report Abuse

I would not buy any cosmetic product from China, unless I was interested in poisoning my body and contracting some horrid disease.
Why would you do that...most of the products coming from there are tested on animals. Go with a credibly company like Arbonne. Let me know if you like more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites