Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I buy wholesale MAC cosmetics?

I've signed up for salehoo.com and worldwidebrands.com and it's really been a pain in the **** because these wholesalers aren't selling it for wholesale prices!





If anyone knows where I could possibly find a wholesaler who seels MAC products for a good deal, please let me know.





I WILL FIND OUT IF IT IS A SCAM ALSO. i've bought counterfeit products before.





thanks!Where can I buy wholesale MAC cosmetics?
The most successes are people that find out what


local resources are available. Warehouses that have


phones is the latest tip. If you ask some smaller dealers


at the mall you may get information as to how to get joined.


Some of the maybelline servers online have supply jobs


that give you agents ready to sell. 90% of my success


is warehousers from seasonally unplanned producers


looking for management to keep their brand updated.


10% is licensed local small suppliers that make personal


studies and update on the products.Where can I buy wholesale MAC cosmetics?
EBAY COULD HELP OUT ON THAT AREA
I work for a wholesale company that happens to have lots of MAC products!


If you are still interested please contact me and I will be happy to give you real wholesale prices!





Emai: Find_it@comcast.net





Alex
Mac dosn't sell wholesale to any company. Your best bet is to see if you qulify for a macpro card (macpro.com) and apply for that. Then you get a discount (up to 40% off). Once and a while there are estee lauder/mac sales in some places...where many items are 70% off.
I suggest that you go directly to the Mac website. Or if you have a Mac store in your area?
Check out eBay for lots of MAC cosmetics. Make sure that the seller has a good rating before purchasing from them.





Good luck!





Here is an auction I found (it's not mine, I don't even use MAC cosmetics): http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-COSMETICS-LOT-AL鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites